I want to hook my macbook pro up to a reciever but not through the headphone jack is there a higher quality way to do it?
3 Answers from the Community
Get a headphone to RCA cord, or get an airport express if your modem is near your receiver, there's a headphone jack on the airport router that will connect to a receiver and enable you to stream itunes from your laptop to your receiver wirelessly
- Answered by Mark R from Cleveland
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What version if your macbook pro? The latest version has a combined 3.5mm headphone jack with optical digital, which can be used with a toslink connector.
- Answered by Dean S from Edinburgh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
A good question - hoped to see a positive answer. I guess the only possibility is the headphone jack.
- Answered by Jørgen L
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
can i use this to hook my macbook pro to my tv
- Asked by Jacqueline L from New Castle
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this to hook my macbook pro to my tv)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2.0 m) - W…
which has a better picture quality, dvi or vga adapters? i am wanting to try and maintain the picture quality of my macbook pro to another monitor...
- Asked by Tod W from Las Vegas
- Flag as inappropriate (which has a better picture quality, dvi or vga adapters? i am wanting to try and maintain the picture quality of my macbook pro to another monitor...)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter