Is this the correct one to connect a 2005 iMac G5 (via VGA cable) to a TV?

Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter

Back To Product

Follow this Question

5 Answers from the Community

  • Best Answer:

    According to the specifications of the iMac G5 published by Apple, you need the mini VGA to VGA adapter M8639G/A, not this mini DisplayPort to VGA adapter. This adapter is much newer than your computer.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    10 of 11 people found this useful

  • No, you would actually need the "VGA Display Adapter" for the G5 iMac. Search the Apple store for specifically that item.

    Was this useful? Answer 2

    9 of 10 people found this useful

  • No, you should get a Mini-VGA to VGA cable to do so.

    Was this useful? Answer 3

    4 of 4 people found this useful

  • No. You are look for mini VGA to VGA.

    Was this useful? Answer 4

    4 of 5 people found this useful

  • no

    Was this useful? Answer 5

    0 of 7 people found this useful

Related Questions