Will this cable work with my macbook hooked up with this to my samsung 40 inch tv?
1 Answer from the Community
CP you need to have a HD tv if you dont this will not work if you do good!
first:buy a mini display port to DVI plug mini display port into mac.
Second you need to go to any electronic store i bought myne at frys and look for a cable that says"DVI to HDMI' or buy a cable that says "DVI to VGA".
third buy a HDMI cable
connect it to the HDMI on the DVI to HDMI on the cable.
fourth plug everything up correctly plug it up to your mac turn on tv to the right channel.
fifth FIRE UP THE MACS!!!!!!!!!!!
hoped this helped! NOTE: if this did not helped go tou www.Youtube.com and loook for videos.
This video was for educational uses only i am not responsible for any damage or hardware loss GOOD DAY.
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is there a device that i can get that connects my macbook to my 36 inch LCD television?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a device that i can get that connects my macbook to my 36 inch LCD television?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter