airport express multi amp/speaker/system
I want to just extend my wireless system. I DO NOT WANT TO USE THE AIRPLAY OPTION.
So can I use say Pandora, Tunein etc. and select my wireless instead of Airplay and send the same thing to both my express units? (2) That way I can play to my stereo/ amp /speaker/ volume controlled in two places at the same time. I am not sure my question is clear since I seem to be getting different replays.
I currently have the 1st gen. express and play into my amp vis a cable. I see that amp port is still on the new gen. so I was in hope this can be done.
- Asked by Gary S from Lake Oswego
- Flag as inappropriate (airport express multi amp/speaker/system)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can you use this with airport express?
- Asked by John B from Hickory
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use this with airport express?)
- Asked about: Apple USB Ethernet Adapter
how to bridge airport express with airport extreme
- Asked by Eric B from Seneca
- Flag as inappropriate (how to bridge airport express with airport extreme)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
How do I connect airport express to my stereo
- Asked by Richard M
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I connect airport express to my stereo)
- Asked about: Apple Composite AV Cable
No answers yet