Can I use the AirPort Express with Mac OS X Server's RADIUS server?
I have installed Mac OS X Server on my MacBook Air and would like to create a Wi-Fi network that asks for a username and password with the RADIUS server. Can I use the AirPort Express or do I have to buy the AirPort Extreme?
1 Answer from the Community
I haven't tried with a single Airport Express, but with one Airport Extreme and two Airport Express
And it works for creating and connecting to a network.
It do not work for extending a network.
To get the radius secret you have to open terminal on server and enter
sudo serveradmin settings radius
- Answered by Karin G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can airport extreme be a server running Mac OS Server
- Asked by Callum W from Perth
- Flag as inappropriate (can airport extreme be a server running Mac OS Server)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
dual display from mac mini server
- Asked by Phil S
- Flag as inappropriate (dual display from mac mini server)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
No answers yet