how do i set up as bridge to printer
need to use airport express bridge mode to printer (will use ethernet cable to connect printer to airport express) in existing airport extreme network.
Where are instructions to set this up?
- Asked by Paul S from Buffalo
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i set up as bridge to printer)
1 Answer from the Community
There are two options:
1. Set the Express to extend the WiFi network provided by the Extreme. Connect the printer with an Ethernet cable (Cat5 or better) from the Express LAN port to the printer. If you need more than one device to be connected via Ethernet from the Express, you can use a switch between the Express and the printer to provide more ports.
2. Configure the Express with WiFi OFF. Connect the Express to the Extreme with an Ethernet Cable (Cat6 or better,) from a LAN port on the Extreme or an intervening switch to the WAN port of the Express. The Express will act as a switch, extending the Ethernet LAN. Connect the printer to the Express' LAN port.
- Answered by Earl D from Rochester
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do you deliver and set up printers
- Asked by Lynn R from Centerville
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you deliver and set up printers)
- Asked about: HP PageWide Pro 477dw Multifunction…
No answers yet
Can I set this printer up with only an iPad or iPhone? I want to use it with only iPads and iPhones - I do not have a computer.
- Asked by Carrie B from Madison
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I set this printer up with only an iPad or iPhone? I want to use it with only iPads and iPhones - I do not have a computer.)
- Asked about: HP ENVY 7640 e-All-in-One Printer
Does Apple TV work as a bridge for HomeKit?
- Asked by Edward T from Glenwood Springs
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Apple TV work as a bridge for HomeKit?)
- Asked about: Apple TV
No answers yet