I live in a sorority house with 95 other girls and wifi is a major problem, especially with apple tv, will the express help or do I need the extreme?
1 Answer from the Community
Kylie: you would need at least 2 different AirPort routers since each device supports a max of 50 devices/router. Check out the comparison chart for the different Airport products off the Apple > Airport page. Main differences between the Extreme and Express is that Extreme allows 3 non-wireless devices to plug in by cables, offers better range, and faster speeds for laptops with the newer (AC) wireless cards. That said, if your house is large enough to hold over 90 girls you will probably need at least 2 to 4 different routers to ensure your wireless stretches across floors, through walls, etc.
- Answered by Clifton H from Hudson
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is there is a difference in apps and programs living in canada then there is living in the states
- Asked by Kale B from Revelstoke
- Flag as inappropriate (is there is a difference in apps and programs living in canada then there is living in the states)
- Asked about: Apple TV
I have a Verizon WiFi Router hooked to my TV. Will the Airport Extreme Router cause any problems with the Cable Router?
- Asked by John R from Englewood
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a Verizon WiFi Router hooked to my TV. Will the Airport Extreme Router cause any problems with the Cable Router?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive