Is it possible to stream Hi-Res audio (24bit 96kHz) though the Airport via AirTune?
1 Answer from the Community
The Output still limited to 16bit 44kHz. Disappointing that Apple has not bumped this up to 24/96 or 24/192. Why not become the gold standard in streaming audio?! Of course, your 24bit files will stream - but they will down-sample to 16/44. Very robust 16 bit streaming - especially when used with Toslink out to a good DAC.
- Answered by Steve P from Lancaster
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it support Hi-Res Audio (24bit/96-192kHz)?
- Asked by Abel L
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it support Hi-Res Audio (24bit/96-192kHz)?)
- Asked about: AirPods
No answers yet
24bit ok, and 48000? Аnd whether there is support Hi-Res 24/96000 (192000) ???
- Asked by Oleg P from Concord
- Flag as inappropriate (24bit ok, and 48000? Аnd whether there is support Hi-Res 24/96000 (192000) ???)
- Asked about: Audeze SINE On-Ear Headphones with …