wifi booster for Apple
I have Bell Aliant Fibre Op in my home, which acccording to them is very powerful. The modem is downstairs. I cannot get a good reception for my Mac Pro upstairs. I keep losing the reception and it takes forever to get to a website. The BellAliant tech suggested I get a Wifi Booster for Apple. What is it, where can I get it and will it work? Help.
- Asked by Ronald L from Bathurst
- Flag as inappropriate (wifi booster for Apple)
1 Answer from the Community
Just add the AirPort Express to your existing router as a piggy back wifi. We did this with our NetGear router as our house is large and the wifi would not work well in certain parts of the house. The AirPort Express was extremely easy to setup immediately with the existing NetGear Wifi. Upon set up the WiFi in our house immediately SOARED! Definitely a Buy!
- Answered by Stephanie K from Chardon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use AirPort Time Capsule as a WiFi booster over my TM Unifi with an ASUS RT-N18U Wi-Fi router.
- Asked by Mohd O from Ampang
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use AirPort Time Capsule as a WiFi booster over my TM Unifi with an ASUS RT-N18U Wi-Fi router.)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
Can I use a netgear booster to extend my wifi signal from my AirPort Extreme?
- Asked by Glen R from St. Joseph
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use a netgear booster to extend my wifi signal from my AirPort Extreme?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme