Does it need any extra attachments to connect to a projector or computer monitor?
I will have school presentations and would love to hook it up to projectors for that. Also, it does work with all recent projectors, correct?
- Asked by Sarah M from Broken Arrow
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it need any extra attachments to connect to a projector or computer monitor?)
2 Answers from the Community
It shouldnt, however I have not hooked it up with a VGA adapeter as you show. I do know, from personal use, the IBG Star works with iPod 2-current, iPhone 3-4S, and iPad (although not mentioned on box or info). When I get a chance to play with it a bit more I will update my post. Maybe someone will beat me to the punch, which is great!
- Answered by Michael T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes you will need a VGA cable to connect it to the projector.
This will work with any new or old projector that has a standard VGA port.
- Answered by Sujoy C from Dubai
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is there a shortcut to force the macbook recognise the external monitor.
- Asked by Peter C from New Farm
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a shortcut to force the macbook recognise the external monitor.)
- Asked about: USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter