how long is this cable
Unless I'm looking at this cable adapter in the wrong way, I feel it may be difficult to hook up my iPad to my TV when the cable is so short?
It looks like about 2-3 inches? Why so short?
My TV connection is middle/top of the left side of my LCD Samsung 52" and I have no where to put my iPad to make this connection using this short adapater?
Why is this so?
- Asked by fn from Mililani
- Flag as inappropriate (how long is this cable)
2 Answers from the Community
The cord is a little longer than 10 inches long.
- Answered by Terri C from Palm Bay
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You will need a standard VGA to VGA cable to connect to the adapter and then to the TV.
You'll note the adapter has a female VGA connector, so will your TV, so you can't connect the adapter directly to the TV. The VGA to VGA cable you need will most likely have come with your TV and will have male connections both ends.
- Answered by Jason S from Waverley
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2