If you have a .ppt file in email will it project?
- Asked by Adam M from Davie
- Flag as inappropriate (If you have a .ppt file in email will it project?)
3 Answers from the Community
If you also have Keynote ($10) for the iPad, then you can get it to project. You click the PPT in the email. Then click the "Open in Keynote" button at the top of the screen. When it opens in Keynote then the slide will project on the monitor. But I don't find Keynote to be a very great app, and I am disappointed with the ability to add notes and export back to PPT. You can only make edits and get it back as PDF or Ketnote file.
- Answered by Michael R from Frisco
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
You can forward your .ppt file to MightyMeeting via email and then open it in MightyMeeting for iPad. The app lets you project the slides to an external monitor. As an added benefit, you can be sharing the slides with people remotely in addition to projecting them.
- Answered by Dmitri T from East Setauket
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Keynote is a much better app than Powerpoint on the regular Mac, and from what I have seen, the iPad version works the same. You can import the powerpoint into Keynote and then play the presentation. Not every thing will convert to look exactly like the power point but it should be viewable.
- Answered by Dennis A from Ankeny
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is it possible to copy iDVD project to Flash Drive?
- Asked by Heather M from Draper
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to copy iDVD project to Flash Drive?)
- Asked about: AirPods
does it back up e-mails and e-mail files?
- Asked by Adriana S from Hanover
- Flag as inappropriate (does it back up e-mails and e-mail files?)
- Asked about: LaCie 1TB Rugged Hard Drive Triple …
No answers yet
Where are emails stored as files? I want to look at my backup for an old email if possible but can not find the location of emails.
- Asked by John R from Lafayette
- Flag as inappropriate (Where are emails stored as files? I want to look at my backup for an old email if possible but can not find the location of emails.)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard