My TV has a female input plug (as do most PCs) does the connector come with a male to male convertor? How else can I use this connector to my TV?
1 Answer from the Community
The VGA dongle is female. When you connect the adapter to the IPad you now have the same set up as a laptop computer. Whether you are connecting a laptop, desktop, or VGA adapted IPad, you need a standard VGA cable that is male on each end to connect your computer (IPad) to your output screen, which is a TV in your case.
- Answered by Bruce K from Yakima
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work with the new Apple TV?
- Asked by Filip R from Las Vegas
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with the new Apple TV?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter
No answers yet
The standard cable on the Thunderbolt display is pretty short. Can I use this cable to extend it?
- Asked by Dimitri A from Long Island City
- Flag as inappropriate (The standard cable on the Thunderbolt display is pretty short. Can I use this cable to extend it?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2.0 m) - W…