What is better to connect iPad to HdTV...VGA or a Digital adaptor?
1 Answer from the Community
It depends on whether or not you're trying to display protected HD content like movies with HDCP enabled protection. If you are then there is a very good chance they won't work via the VGA adaptor which is analogue and doesn't support HDCP
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What wattage goes through this adaptor?
- Asked by Nicky F
- Apr. 11, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate What wattage goes through this adaptor?
No answers yet
what is better to stream from Iphone to smart tv, HDMI or Micro hdmi?
- Asked by Lisa L from Lake Elmo
- Dec. 20, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate what is better to stream from Iphone to smart tv, HDMI or Micro hdmi?
Can I plug an Apple Lightning™ Digital AV Adapter into a Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter and then into an iPadPro(mini)?