What is better to connect iPad to HdTV...VGA or a Digital adaptor?
2 Answers from the Community
Digital adaptor! But if you also want to connect a Beamer, then you will Need a VGA connector. Most of Them dont have a HDMI input.
- Answered by Nico S
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It depends on whether or not you're trying to display protected HD content like movies with HDCP enabled protection. If you are then there is a very good chance they won't work via the VGA adaptor which is analogue and doesn't support HDCP
- Answered by Luis T from Blacktown
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Lightning Digital AV Adapter to HDMI to VGA adaptor?
- Asked by Robert P from Fishers
- Flag as inappropriate (Lightning Digital AV Adapter to HDMI to VGA adaptor?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter