What is better to connect iPad to HdTV...VGA or a Digital adaptor?
1 Answer from the Community
It depends on whether or not you're trying to display protected HD content like movies with HDCP enabled protection. If you are then there is a very good chance they won't work via the VGA adaptor which is analogue and doesn't support HDCP
- Answered by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can pen drive be connected to the Lightning digital AV adaptor?
- Asked by Karan S
- Sep. 7, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can pen drive be connected to the Lightning digital AV adaptor?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
What wattage goes through this adaptor?
- Asked by Nicky F
- Apr. 11, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (What wattage goes through this adaptor?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter
No answers yet