which vga extension lead would i need?

Hi, thinking of getting the VGA adapter for ipad and presume it will display normal web browsing up on the tv and photos etc/apps/games like brushes? also PDFS?

Also which vga extension lead would i need? is it a standard one with the plugs either end or do i need male/male male/female plugs etc?

Thank you

Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter

Back To Product

Follow this Question

2 Answers from the Community

  • Best Answer:

    I would get the double male sided VGA that is black and about six feet long, you can find it at wal-mart for about $20.
    I'm sorry to say but it has limited capabilities and will only display
    PDF files


    Was this useful? Answer 1

    8 of 10 people found this useful

  • If you need an extension, it should be a male/female.

    Was this useful? Answer 2

    4 of 4 people found this useful

Related Questions