Will the iPad to VGA Adapter allow me to connect my iPad to a HP or similar LCD touch screen monitor and interact with the iPad using the monitor?
1 Answer from the Community
No. A VGA connector only sends information one way, to the monitor. You would be able to interact with the IPad, and see the results on the external monitor, but touching the external monitor would not affect the iPad.
- Answered by David H from Novato
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will the speaker on my ipad work when the HDMI is connected to a monitor?
- Asked by Gail G from San Rafael
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the speaker on my ipad work when the HDMI is connected to a monitor?)
- Asked about: Lightning Digital AV Adapter
Will The DVI-d connector improve screen resolution using an HP external monitor
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Will The DVI-d connector improve screen resolution using an HP external monitor)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter