Will the iPad to VGA Adapter allow me to connect my iPad to a HP or similar LCD touch screen monitor and interact with the iPad using the monitor?
1 Answer from the Community
No. A VGA connector only sends information one way, to the monitor. You would be able to interact with the IPad, and see the results on the external monitor, but touching the external monitor would not affect the iPad.
- Answered by David H from Novato
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will The DVI-d connector improve screen resolution using an HP external monitor
- Asked by Steve E from Greenwood
- Flag as inappropriate (Will The DVI-d connector improve screen resolution using an HP external monitor)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
will this connect to my vga adapter?
- Asked by Kristen S from Niles
- Flag as inappropriate (will this connect to my vga adapter?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
No answers yet