Will this allow me to play stored videos (and You-Tube) on the Samsung SP-H03 on an iPhone 4 & iPad?
Put simply, I want to be able to play the films I have stored on my iPad (in the official 'videos' app) using the projector above, likewise with my iPhone 4.
Any ideas if this is possible?
Also, this should mean I can use it to project Keynote presentations and show photos (particularly from my iPhone camera reel?)
Finally, I read somewhere about it only working in native resolution, would this be an issue?
- Asked by Joseph M from Cardiff
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this allow me to play stored videos (and You-Tube) on the Samsung SP-H03 on an iPhone 4 & iPad?)
1 Answer from the Community
No, tried it myself, seems like the output resolution & frame rate is too high for our SP-H03.
- Answered by Jiayi Z
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I access the stored video remotely?
- Asked by Hobie H from Saraland
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I access the stored video remotely?)
- Asked about: D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD Camera