Will this allow me to play stored videos (and You-Tube) on the Samsung SP-H03 on an iPhone 4 & iPad?
Put simply, I want to be able to play the films I have stored on my iPad (in the official 'videos' app) using the projector above, likewise with my iPhone 4.
Any ideas if this is possible?
Also, this should mean I can use it to project Keynote presentations and show photos (particularly from my iPhone camera reel?)
Finally, I read somewhere about it only working in native resolution, would this be an issue?
1 Answer from the Community
No, tried it myself, seems like the output resolution & frame rate is too high for our SP-H03.
- Answered by Jiayi Z
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you play video games on Parallels.
- Asked by Elizabeth L from Reading
- Oct. 31, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you play video games on Parallels.)
- Asked about: Parallels Desktop 14 for Mac - Pro …
No answers yet
can you play MP4 videos using the dock ?
- Asked by Ian R
- Nov. 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can you play MP4 videos using the dock ?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
No answers yet
Do you have the ability to multi tasking on an iPhone XS or iPhone XS Max such as the iPad multitasking feature with YouTube and Netflix videos?
- Asked by Murat Y from Brooklyn
- Sep. 27, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you have the ability to multi tasking on an iPhone XS or iPhone XS Max such as the iPad multitasking feature with YouTube and Netflix videos?)
- Asked about: iPhone