will this work on iPhone 5?
I'm about to get my iPhone 5 - so I need to know whether mirroring works perfectly on iPhone 5 - and I mean mirroring: no special apps needed, showing whole screen and all apps and games I want to share on big screen. Will it work?
4 Answers from the Community
If you mean with apple tv and airplay mirroring then yes it will work. no extra apps needed.
- Answered by Landon T from Spiritwood
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes it works great, i have used it to play games, video, and photo's
- Answered by Robert L from Farmingdale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
NO. I do have both adapters. This one and the 30 pin to lightning.
The iPad mini and Iphone 5 says this device is not supported. So bored about this.
- Answered by Rafael T from Londrina
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
NO. iPhone 5 does NOT have a 30-pin connector on it. In order for this to work, you'd have to have a Lightning to 30-pin adapter AND this adapter. I recommend just using AirPlay to mirror your screen.
- Answered by David N from Charles City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Will this work with iPhone 5?
- Asked by Adam S from Indianapolis
- Mar. 22, 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with iPhone 5?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter
No answers yet
Will this work for iPhone 5 and iPhone 6?
- Asked by Susan A from Saint Albans
- Feb. 16, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work for iPhone 5 and iPhone 6?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
Does it work on my iPhone 5se?
- Asked by Mike H from Worthington
- Dec. 11, 2018
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work on my iPhone 5se?)
- Asked about: CliqueFie Selfie Stick with Tripod