Am going to use my MacBook Pro 13-inch in France and Norway: they use 210-20 voltage and a different plug. What do I need?

Back To Product

Follow this Question

1 Answer from the Community

  • Best Answer:

    Just get a universal adapter plug for travel. They will usually handle all of the major interfaces in one unit. The adapter can handle any source voltage internationally from 100-240v, 50/60Hz.

    Was this useful? Answer 1

    10 of 14 people found this useful

Related Questions