Can I use the Macbook AIR charger with a new Macbook Pro 15"? I tried it and it seems to work fine, but don't know if it's bad for the Pro...?
1 Answer from the Community
Not because it is good for 45 Watts, Your computer need 85Watts adaptor.
- Answered by Jozef S from Warsaw
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Same cable that ships with 15" Macbook Pro?
- Asked by Anson M from Oakland
- Flag as inappropriate (Same cable that ships with 15" Macbook Pro?)
- Asked about: USB-C Charge Cable (2m)
Will this work with my Macbook Pro 15 inch Early 2011?
- Asked by Kat H from Oshawa
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with my Macbook Pro 15 inch Early 2011?)
- Asked about: MagSafe to MagSafe 2 Converter