I am taking my Mac Book Pro to Vietnam and Thailand. Is the power cord that comes with the computer dual voltage? Do I need anything else to connect?
1 Answer from the Community
in order to connect, try going to the apple store page about the world travel adapter kit. maybe they have electricity socket adapter for where you r going. hope this helps. happy vacation! :)
- Answered by Trevor B from Prairie View
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this product dual voltage?
- Asked by Daniel A from Pleasant Valley
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this product dual voltage?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
Off to France & have correct electrical travel plugs. Voltage ?
- Asked by Lucille T from Lewisburg
- Flag as inappropriate (Off to France & have correct electrical travel plugs. Voltage ?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
new 2017 pro connect cords to 2011 time machine
- Asked by Melissa L from Monticello
- Flag as inappropriate (new 2017 pro connect cords to 2011 time machine)
- Asked about: Belkin USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Ad…
No answers yet