Will it work on an airplane ac outlet that claims to provide only 60 watts? With my basic HS physics, (P=IV) 110V*1.6A=176watts seems to too high.
176watts exceed the 60 watts output of the outlet. Or does the airline mean the max DC power output of the charger? (When I mean airline I actually mean Northwest/Delta Airbus A330-200)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is AC 110v only or 110v-220v?
- Asked by Juan H from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate (Is AC 110v only or 110v-220v?)
- Asked about: Belkin Two-Port Swivel Charger + On…
No answers yet
Is it autovolt? Input / Output: AC 100-240 V or just 110 V?
- Asked by Daniel G A from Miami
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it autovolt? Input / Output: AC 100-240 V or just 110 V?)
- Asked about: Elgato Eve Energy
how do i connect my ac power cord to my mac pro 13 inch
- Asked by Thelma O W
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i connect my ac power cord to my mac pro 13 inch)
Apple 60W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter