can i really buy os mac and install it on my pc, i didn't download the os microsoft yet, and install it as running os?? and use on old pc's , or
1 Answer from the Community
Apple's license only permits installation of OS X on a Mac.
There are individuals who have experimented and hacked installations onto a PC, but for OS X to even partially work on the PC, the PC must have certain components. But the OS X will most likely not run 100% as Apple does not support that type of installation. Even on a Mac, one must have the correct hardware . . . each version of OS X will not run on all Macs, just those Macs supported by that version.
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I install lion x in the same pc but with a separate hdd?
- Asked by Jack B from Anjou
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I install lion x in the same pc but with a separate hdd?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
can i share info between pc and mac
- Asked by Renee J from Imlay City
- Flag as inappropriate (can i share info between pc and mac)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
is there a free windows application I can install in my Mac OS 10.12.1 so I can install microsoft?
- Asked by Zugey A from Chicago
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a free windows application I can install in my Mac OS 10.12.1 so I can install microsoft?)
- Asked about: Mac