Can I upgrade from mac os x 10.5.8 to 10.6 snow leopard
1 Answer from the Community
If your Mac has a PowerPC processor, the answer is no.
If your Mac has an Intel processor, the answer is yes.
Go to Apple Menu --> About This Mac. The processor is listed there. If the word "Intel" is anywhere in that description, you have an Intel-based Mac.
Also, you need at least 1GB of memory.
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
i have mac OS X 10.5.8 if i buy this software to what version i can upgrade it ?
- Asked by Jerry Osagie S from Barcelona
- Flag as inappropriate (i have mac OS X 10.5.8 if i buy this software to what version i can upgrade it ?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)