do i need to install mac os x 10.5 first, if i want to install mac os x 10.6? i have mac os x 10.4, or what should i do???
4 Answers from the Community
The upgrade to Snow leopard (10.6) will upgrade you from 10.4 straight to 10.6. You dont need 10.5.
- Answered by Adam C from National City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Snow Leopard 10.6 can be installed as a stand-alone
installation. Installing 10.5 first is unnecessary.
- Answered by Brian S B from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
You can upgrade to 10.6 from 10.4. It is recommended to back up before updating.
- Answered by Joshua F from Bowling Green
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
If your Mac will run Snow Leopard (OS X 10.6), then you don't need to install 10.5 first, you can just install 10.6.
- Answered by Donald J from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Will it work with OS X 10.4.11
- Asked by Luz S. T from Alice
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with OS X 10.4.11)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
i am running OS X 10.6.8 on my mac. how do i upgrade my software?
- Asked by Jovanny L from Ocean
- Flag as inappropriate (i am running OS X 10.6.8 on my mac. how do i upgrade my software?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)