f I upgrade from Leopard to Snow Leopard, will my windows XP partition or any of my documents either side be erased? I use MVWare Fusion 2.0.
1 Answer from the Community
If you install Snow Leopard then all your data will likely remain on the computer. Before any Operating System upgrade you should make a full backup of the computer using an external hard-drive and Time Machine (included in 10.5 Leopard).
Snow Leopard simplifies the install process and prevents users from accidently clicking Erase and Install instead of Upgrade. If you are worried about loosing data, visit your local apple store to talk about data backup options for your computer and have them show you how easy Time Machine is to backup all your data.
- Answered by Thomas F from Marstons Mills
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I plug a USB 3 or 2.0 memory stick into this to allow me to transfer files? Like movies, photos, documents etc?
- Asked by Marcus G from Yakima
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I plug a USB 3 or 2.0 memory stick into this to allow me to transfer files? Like movies, photos, documents etc?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB 3 Camera Adapter
is the upgrade from snow leopard to lion free?
- Asked by Philip S from Cincinnati
- Flag as inappropriate (is the upgrade from snow leopard to lion free?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)