I have a mac os x 10.5.8 what do I need to do to get icloud?
1 Answer from the Community
That means you have Leopard, and need to upgrade to Snow Leopard, which you can only buy online on apple.com. As a precaution, make sure you've backed up your files before doing so. After you've done that, upgrade to Lion, which is the only OS as of right now that has the iCloud feature. Later, mountain Lion will too, but that's months from now. Once you have Snow Leopard, you will have the app store. Through there, you can download Lion to your computer.
- Answered by Jessica H from Yonkers
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does the Super Drive work with an older Mac: macbook: mac OS X version 10.5.8
- Asked by Pamela F from Lawrenceville
- Flag as inappropriate (does the Super Drive work with an older Mac: macbook: mac OS X version 10.5.8)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
i have mac OS X 10.5.8 if i buy this software to what version i can upgrade it ?
- Asked by Jerry Osagie S from Barcelona
- Flag as inappropriate (i have mac OS X 10.5.8 if i buy this software to what version i can upgrade it ?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
can I connect ipad mini with my computer monitor only with this cable?
- Asked by Annie P from Oakville
- Flag as inappropriate (can I connect ipad mini with my computer monitor only with this cable?)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI-to-HDMI Cable 1.8m