i have an imac g4, 10.3.9 panther, can i upgrade to snow leopard? or what else can i use to make my mac compatable for mobile broadband
1 Answer from the Community
Snow Leopard requires an intel processor. Your computer has a PowerPC processor. The best option for you would be to upgrade to 10.4 "Tiger", or if your mac has an 867 mhz or faster processor and enough ram you could upgrade to 10.5 "Leopard". I used to have an iMac G4 that I could use Sprint mobile broadband with. It had Tiger.
- Answered by Jared S from Sainte Genevieve
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Airplay compatibility with G4 Macs
- Asked by Calhoun B from Mebane
- Flag as inappropriate (Airplay compatibility with G4 Macs)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
No answers yet
Is there a chance to switch the wall adapter from Thai into something else?
- Asked by Semion L from Arad
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a chance to switch the wall adapter from Thai into something else?)
- Asked about: Apple 85W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter (…
Can the AirPort Extreme connect to AOL broadband?
- Asked by Robin R
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the AirPort Extreme connect to AOL broadband?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme