i have an old g3 ibook can i install snow leopard
- Asked by Steven S from Indianapolis
- Flag as inappropriate (i have an old g3 ibook can i install snow leopard)
1 Answer from the Community
Snow Leopard requires you have an Intel Processor, so any of the iBooks, Powerbooks, Powermac, and early iMacs can't be upgraded to Snow Leopard.
Depending on which model of the iBook G3 you have, you can go up to 10.4.11 or 10.5.8. You might want to look into investing in a new Macbook which comes with Snow Leopard pre-installed. They will allow you to have Apple Support on your product, a wide variety of new accessories, plus an overall faster computer with the latest technology.
- Answered by Thomas F from Marstons Mills
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what power adapter do i need for my iBook G3 700?
- Asked by Melinda D
- Flag as inappropriate (what power adapter do i need for my iBook G3 700?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…