I have Microsoft Office 2008 on my 2.4 Ghz black MacBook. Will I need to reinstall it once I've updated to Snow Leopard?
1 Answer from the Community
No you will not need to reinstall Microsoft Office 2008, this is because when you install snow leopard you are just deleting some unnecessary system files and installing some great new features onto your macbook and the applications that you had in leopard will stay the same and will run the same if not better on Snow Leopard. Good Luck!
- Answered by Robert M from Blue Bell
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will one of these adapters work in Turkey?
- Asked by Gabriela R from Baltimore
- Flag as inappropriate (Will one of these adapters work in Turkey?)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
No answers yet
Will this work with my old macbook. the late 2008. it has the original mag safe. my macbook is the 2.4 ghz with 250gb hard drive.
- Asked by Howard W from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with my old macbook. the late 2008. it has the original mag safe. my macbook is the 2.4 ghz with 250gb hard drive.)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…
Can the 2.4GHz radio be turned off?
- Asked by Mark D from Ridgeland
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the 2.4GHz radio be turned off?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme