I have Microsoft Office 2008 on my 2.4 Ghz black MacBook. Will I need to reinstall it once I've updated to Snow Leopard?
1 Answer from the Community
No you will not need to reinstall Microsoft Office 2008, this is because when you install snow leopard you are just deleting some unnecessary system files and installing some great new features onto your macbook and the applications that you had in leopard will stay the same and will run the same if not better on Snow Leopard. Good Luck!
- Answered by Robert M from Blue Bell
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do I need the SuperDrive to install Microsoft office on to my new iMac ?
- Asked by Nick W from Myrtle Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I need the SuperDrive to install Microsoft office on to my new iMac ?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
Can Lion be used to update an 1.83 GHz Intel Core Duo?
- Asked by Jerome C from Edenton
- Flag as inappropriate (Can Lion be used to update an 1.83 GHz Intel Core Duo?)
- Asked about: OS X Lion (10.7)
Can the 2.4GHz radio be turned off?
- Asked by Mark D from Ridgeland
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the 2.4GHz radio be turned off?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme