i have os x 10.5.8 and just got a nano 7th generation. when I try to sync to my mac itunes states I need iTunes 10.7.How do I do this?
I have gone thru the forum answers and I am confused about the needs ( Snow Leopard, Mountain Lion etc etc). Can someone give me very basic step by steps how to upgrade so I can use my new Nano? thx!
1 Answer from the Community
As you've discovered, your Nano needs iTunes 10.7 or later, which requires Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard or later.
Assuming you have an Intel Mac, you should purchase and install Snow Leopard. If you have a Power PC Mac, you won't be able to install Snow Leopard and therefore won't be able to run iTunes 10.7.
- Answered by Robert T from Chatham
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this LaCie 1TB mobile hard drive be used on a mac 10.5 8 Leapord
- Asked by Sharon C from Aldershot
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this LaCie 1TB mobile hard drive be used on a mac 10.5 8 Leapord)
- Asked about: LaCie 1TB Porsche Design P'9223 USB…
can I use the adapter to sync my iTunes from my iPad to a nano?
- Asked by Lynette R
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use the adapter to sync my iTunes from my iPad to a nano?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
Will Beat X headphones work with a Nano 7
- Asked by Benjamin F J from North Olmsted
- Flag as inappropriate (Will Beat X headphones work with a Nano 7)
- Asked about: BeatsX Earphones - Matt Gold
No answers yet