if i upgrade from tiger to leopard from an older intel based mac do i need to be concerned about slower performance/speed?
1 Answer from the Community
No you shouldn't. It should run faster.
- Answered by Ryan J from Beaumont
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is it possible to upgrade 2009 iMac?
- Asked by Paul M
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it possible to upgrade 2009 iMac?)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet
Will this work with a 2007 MacBook running Tiger or Leopard?
- Asked by Peter C
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with a 2007 MacBook running Tiger or Leopard?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB