lost my 10.5 discs for bootcamp drivers.
so i'm running 10.5 atm i wanna put windows or either linux on it using bootcamp. problem is i don't have my discs anymore so . . . yea. . . trouble.
but i thought i would buy the 10.6 upgrade version if that disc had all the drivers on it.
and is it a full install disc on its own?
- Asked by Maarten S from Tildonk
- Flag as inappropriate (lost my 10.5 discs for bootcamp drivers.)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is my beats studio 2014 compatible with ipad pro 10.5?
- Asked by William C from Hwaseung
- Flag as inappropriate (Is my beats studio 2014 compatible with ipad pro 10.5?)
- Asked about: Beats Studio Wireless Over-Ear Head…
Bootcamp windows 10 failed but cannot restore
- Asked by Sander H from Merksem
- Flag as inappropriate (Bootcamp windows 10 failed but cannot restore)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet