which vm fusion version should I use for snow leopard? Will I stil be able to acces all of my present programs and data on my existing windows XP?
1 Answer from the Community
VMware Fusion 2.0.5 offers experimental support for the default install of Snow Leopard, which runs both 32-bit applications and the new faster 64-bit applications on the default 32-bit kernel.
In addition to the default Snow Leopard install, which is the 32-bit kernel with support for 32-bit and 64-bit applications, Snow Leopard now offers a 64-bit kernel option that is available by default for Snow Leopard Server on 2008 and 2009 Xserves. The 64-bit kernel can be enabled optionally on a number of 2008, 2009 Macs
as far as using your existing windows xp, i would think you would have to backup and reinstall windows if your updating your OS to snow leopard.
- Answered by Robert M from Pearl City
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you run windows emulator (Fusion)
- Asked by Steve G from Watsonville
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you run windows emulator (Fusion))
- Asked about: iPad
No answers yet
Do all CDs and DVD s work on SuperDrive ?
- Asked by Mozna T from Cobram
- Flag as inappropriate (Do all CDs and DVD s work on SuperDrive ?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
No answers yet
I see in all the new iphone videos there is now wireless charging and it shows the airpods. Will the current ones be able to be wirelessly charged?
- Asked by Todd E from Yorba Linda
- Flag as inappropriate (I see in all the new iphone videos there is now wireless charging and it shows the airpods. Will the current ones be able to be wirelessly charged?)
- Asked about: AirPods