will this work for macbook a1181
I need to know if this works for my early 2006 macbook a1181. Thanks.
- Asked by Quinton D from Sioux City
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work for macbook a1181)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes! Your MacBook has the Intel Core 2 Duo processor which is fully supported by Snow Leopard.
Make sure you have at least 1GB of RAM though.
Note: there were over a dozen MacBook A1181 models introduced between May 2006 and May 2009. The difference between some models was whether a black case or a white case. The Model ID number is more useful when asking a question. The Model ID can be found by going to Apple Menu --> About This Mac --> More Info --> System Report --> Hardware Overview: --> Model Identifier: .
It will appear as "MacBook1,1" or "MacBook2,1" or "MacBook3,1" or "MacBook4,1" or "MacBook5,2" or similar.
- Answered by Ewald W from Vancouver
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It looks like a 2006 MacBook A1181 meets the system requirements which are:
Mac computer with an Intel processor
5 GB free hard drive space
1 GB RAM
DVD drive for installation
- Answered by Robert T from Chatham
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
is this ok for my old macbook modei A1181
- Asked by Michael S from Cardigan
- Flag as inappropriate (is this ok for my old macbook modei A1181)
Apple 60W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter
No answers yet
I have a very old white Macbook model A1181, will this port fit into my computer?
- Asked by Abigail P from Truxton
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a very old white Macbook model A1181, will this port fit into my computer?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
Can I use the power adapter showed in this page with a MacBook A 1181? It´s seems just a liittle diferent
- Asked by Erick C
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the power adapter showed in this page with a MacBook A 1181? It´s seems just a liittle diferent)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…