2nd Ethernet Port for MacMini Server
Can I use this Adapter on a MacMini Server with Snow Leopard to create a 2ndary Ethernet Port, so that I have the internal Gigabit Port of the MacMini connected into my Home Network and the USB to Ethernet Adapter to a xDSL Router to provide a Public IP Address to provide Access to the Internet?!
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, Mac OS even on a non-laptop will recognise this as an Ethernet device.
- Answered by James G
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use this as a networking cable, like an ethernet cable?
- Asked by Seth T from Glen Allen
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this as a networking cable, like an ethernet cable?)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2.0 m) - W…
what output port is used to connect a mac mini to a vga monitor?
- Asked by Barry C from Rhinebeck
- Flag as inappropriate (what output port is used to connect a mac mini to a vga monitor?)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter