Can I use this on board a plane travelling to the States with a Mac Book Pro 17 inch laptop?
Apple 85W magsafe Power Adapter.
1 Answer from the Community
Be sure to watch the wattage. I believe you need an 85W, not this 45W you asked the question on. It may work for a short time, but what will end up happening is you will actually slowly drain and kill your battery. I couldn't figure out why my MBP was killing batteries so quickly, about 2-3 months on average and then would also not run with the chord in -battery out- at all, until we figured out it was the underpowered power adapter. Each device uses a specific power adapter.
- Answered by Hugh C from Seattle
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
what is the next upgrade for my mac book pro 10.6.8 how do i do it and do i have to pay? my iphone and ipad no longer sync with my laptop.
- Asked by Charlotte W from Christchurch
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the next upgrade for my mac book pro 10.6.8 how do i do it and do i have to pay? my iphone and ipad no longer sync with my laptop.)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard