Can you use it in Norway? 220 v?
- Asked by Nina Christin L
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use it in Norway? 220 v?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. The adapter can be used anywhere between 100v to 240v with 50 Hz or 60 Hz. I have used mine the US, Australia, Japan, UK, Thailand, Vietnam, China, Dubai, Egypt, and more. All you need to do is get the right wall plug adapter.
- Answered by Richard S from Apo
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is that a 220v or 110v charging?
- Asked by Irene Z from Burnaby
- Flag as inappropriate (is that a 220v or 110v charging?)
- Asked about: Bose® SoundLink® Revolve Bluetooth …
Voltage it's 220v or 110v ?
- Asked by Omar B from Springfield Gardens
- Flag as inappropriate (Voltage it's 220v or 110v ?)
- Asked about: Naim Audio Mu-so Wireless Speaker S…
No answers yet