Do I need to charge the new power cord if it is a replacement for a certain period of time before I plug it into My computer?
No light has gone off after I plugged it in.
1 Answer from the Community
The charger does not contain a battery, and does not need to be charged. The light will illuminate once you plug it into your laptop, orange for charging, and green when complete. The light will not illuminate if the charger is only plugged into an outlet, but not connected to a laptop.
- Answered by Stefan Giudici .
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have the 3rd generation I Pod shuffle and need a new USB port to charge to my computer. Which USB cord do I buy?
- Asked by Mary J from Wichita
- Flag as inappropriate (I have the 3rd generation I Pod shuffle and need a new USB port to charge to my computer. Which USB cord do I buy?)
- Asked about: Apple iPod shuffle USB Cable