Will it work on an airplane ac outlet that claims to provide only 60 watts? With my basic HS physics, (P=IV) 110V*1.6A=176watts seems to too high.
176watts exceed the 60 watts output of the outlet. Or does the airline mean the max DC power output of the charger? (When I mean airline I actually mean Northwest/Delta Airbus A330-200)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is AC 110v only or 110v-220v?
- Asked by Juan H from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate (Is AC 110v only or 110v-220v?)
- Asked about: Belkin Two-Port Swivel Charger + On…
No answers yet
Will this work on both 110v and 220v (50-60Hz) electrical current?
- Asked by John J from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work on both 110v and 220v (50-60Hz) electrical current?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 5K Display
Does it support dual voltage (110V to 220V)?
- Asked by Pushkar R from Phoenix
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it support dual voltage (110V to 220V)?)
- Asked about: mophie wireless charging base