Will it work on an airplane ac outlet that claims to provide only 60 watts? With my basic HS physics, (P=IV) 110V*1.6A=176watts seems to too high.
176watts exceed the 60 watts output of the outlet. Or does the airline mean the max DC power output of the charger? (When I mean airline I actually mean Northwest/Delta Airbus A330-200)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is AC 110v only or 110v-220v?
- Asked by Juan H from San Francisco
- Flag as inappropriate (Is AC 110v only or 110v-220v?)
- Asked about: Belkin Two-Port Swivel Charger + On…
No answers yet
Will it work with Macbook Pro 15 " running OS High Sierra 10.13.3
- Asked by William G from South Porcupine
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with Macbook Pro 15 " running OS High Sierra 10.13.3)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter