When using this cable to connect a iPad2 to a stereo, do you control the music volume with the ipad or the stereo or a combination of both?
1 Answer from the Community
It depends if it is a stereo made specifically for iPods and apple stuff, like the ihome. If you're using an auxiliary cable you usually use volume control on both the stereo and the iPad/iPod. Most people I know say that if you have it plugged into your car stereo, it sounds better if you have the iPad/iPod volume up just halfway or thee fourths of the way, and then control the rest with the stereo. I dont know why the volume of your iPod or iPad would effect the sound quality over the stereo, but apparently it does(:
- Answered by Anthony T from Highland Village
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can you listen to music using the hdmi cable and the hdmi adapter?
- Asked by Steve S from Houston
- Flag as inappropriate (can you listen to music using the hdmi cable and the hdmi adapter?)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI-to-HDMI Cable 1.8m