Two screens on macbookair using mavericks
Can Mavericks support two external monitors on macbook air?
Is there a thunderbolt splitter that I can use to connect two external monitors to macbook air?
I know I can use Apple TV but not looking for that solution
- Asked by Yitzhak K from Santa Clara
- Flag as inappropriate (Two screens on macbookair using mavericks)
1 Answer from the Community
No. The only way you can use two displays with a MacBook Air is if at least one of them is the Apple Thunderbolt Display. You can then connect the second one to it's Thunderbolt port (you can use an adapter there).
- Answered by Ronald B from La Mirada
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I have two screens mounted vertically, it is for radiological applications.
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I have two screens mounted vertically, it is for radiological applications.)
- Asked about: Bretford MobilePro Desk Mount
Can this screen be used in Portrait mode?
- Asked by Rob C
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this screen be used in Portrait mode?)
- Asked about: LG UltraFine 5K Display
No answers yet