Two screens on macbookair using mavericks
Can Mavericks support two external monitors on macbook air?
Is there a thunderbolt splitter that I can use to connect two external monitors to macbook air?
I know I can use Apple TV but not looking for that solution
- Asked by Yitzhak K from Santa Clara
- Flag as inappropriate (Two screens on macbookair using mavericks)
1 Answer from the Community
No. The only way you can use two displays with a MacBook Air is if at least one of them is the Apple Thunderbolt Display. You can then connect the second one to it's Thunderbolt port (you can use an adapter there).
- Answered by Ronald B from La Mirada
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this be used with iMac mavericks?
- Asked by Barbara S from Maryville
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used with iMac mavericks?)
- Asked about: G-Technology 4TB G-DRIVE with Thund…
Can I have two screens mounted vertically, it is for radiological applications.
- Asked by Frederic D from Montreal
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I have two screens mounted vertically, it is for radiological applications.)
- Asked about: Bretford MobilePro Desk Mount