how do you tell the difference between a 60-watt charger and an 85-watt charger?
1 Answer from the Community
By site they look very similar but the lower watt chargers are a little smaller and lighter. The best way to be sure is to look at the underside of the charger. The watts are written there.
- Answered by Michael K from Kawasaki-shi
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
which wireless charger has the most amount of watts. i heard there is a 12 watt wireless charger
- Asked by Henry O from Teaneck
- Flag as inappropriate (which wireless charger has the most amount of watts. i heard there is a 12 watt wireless charger)
- Asked about: mophie wireless charging base
When referring to wattage, is it in the cable or the charger? Or both?
- Asked by Jenifer R from New Town
- Flag as inappropriate (When referring to wattage, is it in the cable or the charger? Or both?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable