Can anyone suggest an compatible external optical drive for my iMac (early 2008). My drive has died, and just want to get an external one. Thanks.
2 Answers from the Community
I use an external made by La Cie. works great.
- Answered by Wanda R from Ely
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This will not work for devices that originally had a drive built in so you might have to get another cheaper one not by apple
- Answered by Genette F from Essex
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
External Thunderbolt drive to older Firewire Mac adaptor???
- Asked by Tom W from Salt Lake City
- Flag as inappropriate (External Thunderbolt drive to older Firewire Mac adaptor???)
- Asked about: Apple Thunderbolt to FireWire Adapt…
Thunderbolt 2 port to connect to an external drive which is Type C based
- Asked by Lim W from New Taipei City
- Flag as inappropriate (Thunderbolt 2 port to connect to an external drive which is Type C based)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbol…