Can I use this on its side, or does it need to lay flat - thinking of velcroing it to the back of my new iMac
1 Answer from the Community
I would not advise against using this on its side, there could be issues with the disk spinning and perhaps the mechanism been unable to provide the stability it needs whilst spinning.
I have my USB Super Drive on the foot/base of the stand on my new iMac and its a really good place for it I find, its within very easy reach, also it doesn't look out of place either.
- Answered by David T
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this be placed and operated on its side, or does it have to lay flat?
- Asked by Marcello M from Las Vegas
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be placed and operated on its side, or does it have to lay flat?)
- Asked about: G-Technology 4TB G-DRIVE with Thund…
Is back side of it flat? Can i just glue it to my current ipad cover?
- Asked by Valeriy S from Vladivostok
- Flag as inappropriate (Is back side of it flat? Can i just glue it to my current ipad cover?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil Case - Black