Can you have more than one Apple USB SuperDrive in operation at the same time on a Macbook 15" Retina?
I have a late 2013 Macbook Retina 15" 2.3 GHz i7 and was wondering about purchasing two Apple USB SuperDrives, i.e. one for each USB port. I have a number of DVDs I want to add to my hand-coded media entertainment app and running two drives simultaneously would make the import process much quicker.
My assumption would be that you can, but any info from others would be much appreciated.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Can it charge more than one device at the same time?
- Asked by Paul H
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it charge more than one device at the same time?)
- Asked about: mophie wireless charging base
with one command , more than 1 dimmer can be activated ?
- Asked by Andre P from Mascouche
- Flag as inappropriate (with one command , more than 1 dimmer can be activated ?)
- Asked about: Leviton Decora Smart 1000W Dimmer
Are you allowed to use it on more than one device?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Are you allowed to use it on more than one device?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable