I have seen 2 different model numbers for Apple's USB SuperDrive: MD564LL/A and MD564ZM/A. Is there any difference? Is one newer than the other?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Is the external Apple SuperDrive supported?
- Asked by John S from Salt Lake City
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the external Apple SuperDrive supported?)
- Asked about: Elgato Thunderbolt 2 Dock
No answers yet
Will Apple Super Drive work with this adapter?
- Asked by John B from Eugene
- Flag as inappropriate (Will Apple Super Drive work with this adapter?)
- Asked about: USB-C to USB Adapter