Is it safe to have the SuperDrive under a 2014 Mac Pro desktop?
It'd be nice on my desk to have the Super Drive with my Late 2014 Mac Pro (cylinder tower) sitting on top of it as A) It looks good and B) it saves room considering the Super Drive has such a short cable (I know I could use an extension but then my desk is messier and the drive is further from the computer.
I just worry if the Super Drive has had any weight tests done on it. It's a good build with the nice metal case.
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Will this work with mac book pro mid 2014?
- Asked by Michael O
- Mar. 13, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with mac book pro mid 2014?)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…
No answers yet
Will It support Apple Super Drive and usbc Monitor?
- Asked by Hua Feng W from San Jose
- Jul. 18, 2019
- Flag as inappropriate (Will It support Apple Super Drive and usbc Monitor?)
- Asked about: Satechi Aluminium USB-C Multiport P…